Monday, October 19, 2015

Week #13- part 2

Dear family and friends,

This last week was a great one! This area is really picking up and I am loving the work! We have been working really hard to find new investigators and help those we are currently teaching to progress in the gospel. Not only am I trying to help my investigators progress but I am also trying to progress in the gospel myself! It is a constant effort to grow my faith and better my relationship with my savior Jesus Christ. 

I want to share a something that I learned this week from a couple of the sister missionaries in my district. They taught about finding lost sheep. This is a parable that the savior taught. In the parable, I realized how much Christ wants each of us to follow him. He wants each of us to help others to come back to the fold and to follow his will. I can see the savior trying his hardest to help those that are lost come back to the fold. As a missionary, I have a unique opportunity to focus all of my efforts on the work of the Lord and bringing lost sheep back to the fold. I love seeing the change that this gospel brings into the lives of families. 

Thank you all so much for your good work and your support. 

Love, Elder Scoresby

No comments:

Post a Comment