Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week #26



Jackson transferred this week, so we didn't get a real letter, but here is part of his letter to Hannah and some great photos- finally!

Yeah its pretty freaking cold here man. I didn't realize how cold it was until my pen froze so I couldn't write peoples names down haha! Other than that, its awesome! 

 I am getting TRANSFERRED!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to go to a new area and find out what its like in other parts of Ohio. I like this area, but I'm ready to try something new.  I will be serving in Ashland with a missionary named Elder Bowcut (I think is how you spell it). He is super experienced, and I'm sure I will learn a lot from him.  I'll give you more details next week. 

Love you,
Jackson


Elder J. Scoresby and Elder Lau

     Elder Lau, Stacy, and Elder J. Scoresby at Stacy's baptism

 Elder Scoresby and the Hildebrands, who have loved and cared for Jackson in Canton.

 Jackson in front of his apartment.


 Jackson loves Brother Dennis so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment