Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week #24


Hi Everyone!

Stacey's baptism went so great! We had the baptism right after church and had probably 20 members there. I feel like the men in this ward are pretty good at being welcoming but the women stay in there own groups and don't branch out a lot so I'm hoping that stacey will feel welcomed. 

I was reading this week in PMG and came across a sentence in there that said, "when investigators are baptized they become candidates for the Celestial Kingdom. I had never thought about that before. By no means are they going to receive Celestial Glory unless they continue on serving the Lord with all their heart might mind and strength. Stacey is one that I know has such a great capability of serving the Lord faithfully. She is so kind and loving and loves to develop a strong relationship with her Savior. She was more than prepared when she was first taught and is doing amazing now.

Funny story about fish, I bought one last monday and put it in the Hildebrands fish tank! It was awesome! We are going there today to see if it is still alive or if he got eaten by the others. By the way, I'm sorry about your fish Liza, that's sad. Its okay though because he will have an awesome new body in the resurrection! 

Coop, That's a good goal to stop saying chicken haha even though it was funny sometimes. And ben, I'm sorry you can't drive. I was allowed to drive when I got my ticket but I wasn't when mom and dad got a call from the cops and told them that I had just destroyed some guys windshield with a waterballoon. Still can't believe I broke that guys windshield... Poor decisions definitely teach us the most. 

It finally snowed today! I walked outside this morning and there was just enough snow to scrape up into a snowball and I threw it right at elder Lau's back haha and he didn't even look back. He just kept walking. I have been waiting to throw a snowball at him since the beginning of December! I also drifted the mission car this morning haha. I came around a turn just a tad too fast and threw a nice fish tail. I straightened out fine and me and Lau just laughed if off like we weren't terrified haha.

This week was awesome and I miss you guys! I love hearing from you and how you're doing. If you ever want to send me pictures in the mail of the family, Arizona, and my jeep, feel free. 

By the way mom I don't need stain stick because I already have some. I put it on my pants and the stain came right out. I have gotten a couple of my pairs of pants caught in the chain on my bike though. That makes me mad but hey its missionary life. I love you guys. 

Love, Jscores
  
Jack is clearly excited about the first snow of the season! I love his enthusiasm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment