Monday, December 28, 2015

Week #23

Hi Family!

STACY IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She came to church this sunday and we are having her baptismal interview this tuesday. I have already gone over the interview questions with her so she will pass it with ease. We are still working out all the small details of her baptism but I can't wait to see her be baptized this coming sunday! As far as Eric goes, he said that he will contact us at the beginning of this week so if he doesn't today, then we'll call him tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked to keep teaching him and see him progress as well. 

I'm doing a lot better now than I was both with sickness and with homesickness. Ever since Christmas I have been feeling fine. No hives and no stomach ache which is nice. I was missing you guys quite a bit Christmas day and Christmas night. It's pretty hard to have a great christmas when you aren't with the people that you love most. I love the new tie that you got me and I love the socks that match them! In fact I'm wearing one of the sweet ties you got me. 

I've got a couple of questions for you. 1) A member accidentally sprayed me with butter oil and it got all over my favorite pants from mr. mac, my light grey ones, and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to save them. Sister Hildebrand washed them for me but the stain is still there. It's lighter but still there, so what do I do? 2) What do I do with all of the Christmas decorations that you sent me???????? I can send them all home or I can just leave them at this apartment. I don't really want to tow it all around with my stuff to each apartment but I want to keep it. I will do whatever you think I should do.

Thanks for all you do for me mom! I miss you a lot and sometimes lay in bed and wonder what I would be doing if I were back home. Luckily I think the Lord is blessing me with a misconception of time so I think I have only been out a month but it's actually over 5 now. I really do love my mission and love the work but would prefer the ability to talk to my family. I'll talk to you next week how the baptism went. 

Love,

Elder Scornsby (What Ralph Hildebrand calls me)

No comments:

Post a Comment