Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week #62

Hey Mom!

I love hearing about the family! I miss them so much! I wouldn't be upset if you sent me pictures of you guys! I don't need anything fancy... just take random pictures of the kids! I have some funny ones of the family I'll have to send you hehe! 

So we are having a little trouble with Frank. He doesn't want to meet with us until the new year or maybe later. He said that he wants to wait until he moves to a new apartment. I'm really hoping that we can convince him otherwise. He is so golden! He loved church and really wants to come back! I want to teach him again so bad!

Anthony does have a baptismal date. He is so amazing! Everything we teach him he accepts and knows it to be true! He is probably the first person that I have taught that made the connection that if the Book of Mormon is true, then so is everything else in this church. He's progressing really well and is doing great at being a missionary himself! He pretty much lets everyone know that he's going to be a Mormon. He's getting a lot of persecution for it. He has had people come up to him while he's been reading the Book of Mormon somewhere and tell him that he isn't Christian and that he shouldn't be reading that book. He tell us jokingly that he wants to beat them up. He has such a firm testimony, I don't think anything or anyone can shake him! His new baptismal date is for the 15th of October. I'm hoping we don't have to push it back any more. 

Pam doesn't have a baptismal date yet. She is having a really hard time right now financially. She is super stressed so it's hard to get her to slow down and feel the spirit in our lessons. Hopefully we'll get to set a date with her this week. I love to see the spirit touch her. She always tells us that she feels better after our lessons. I'm hoping she can find time to read and make it a priority in her life to progress in the gospel. She's awesome!

Lauren is doing AMAZING as well! She is strong in her Catholic faith but she is loving the Book of Mormon right now! She's coming to church next week! We still haven't set a baptismal date with her but we're getting close. She is improving so much its crazy! I love teaching people the gospel!

This week was a rough one with finding new investigators and with meeting with all of our investigators. I just feel like there isn't enough time in the day to do everything! It's crazy. I'm not sure if this week will be a whole lot better because we have Mission Leadership council on Tuesday, which doesn't get over until about 4:00, and then we have to travel back, which takes us to about 5:00. Then we have to plan for zone training meeting, and then we have zone training meeting on Thursday, so it might be a little crazy. It will all work out though. 

Oh and I didn't even know Ansley got married!!!! That's insane!!!!!!! 

Love you so much! Have a good week!

Love,

Jack

The title of Liberty Jackson and Elder Davis made for training on Jackson's pillowcase.


Jackson in the new ties we sent him. :)
Jackson took a bunch of pictures of Cleveland.












No comments:

Post a Comment