Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week #2

Hello Family,

So I have even less time this week than I did last but that's okay because I'M GOING TO CLEVELAND!!!!!! I am taking off Tuesday morning at 3:30 in the morning! Mom and dad be ready for a call any time that day. I can call you at the airport. I am having such a great time here at the MTC and have only been homesick one night! I am loving it so much and can't wait to get to the field! My district is so great and I love them. I got everyone's letters and I love them! Sorry I haven't been able to write back, my schedule is packed! I will try and send letters this week. I can't wait to talk to you all in a few days! I've got to go and finish my laundry. Hopefully I will be able to write more next week. Love and miss you all so much! 

Love, Elder Scoresby

No comments:

Post a Comment