Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week #19

Jackson didn't send a friends and family email this week, but here's a portion of the letter he sent me.

Hi Everyone! 

This Thanksgiving was good but would've been a ton better if I got to spend it with people that I love. I mean I really do love the people here but it isn't that kind of love that I have for my family and close friends. We had a great time with the Kerstetters and ate some delicious food! They have 13 kids which is insane! Almost all of them are grown and don't live with them anymore but there were about 27 people in one small house! The house size is probably like the Willis's but has a basement. It was pretty packed. They were all so nice! We spent about 3 hours there haha. It was a blast. Then that night we went bowling with the Elders from New Philadelphia which was awesome! I got the highest score! Just to give you an idea of how lucky I got in bowling, I was getting about 120ish points on average, sometimes higher sometimes lower, but then randomly one game I got 225!! That was 6 strikes in a row and a couple of spares! I worked those chumps out there! As far as missionary work goes, investigators were all pretty busy but we did get to see a lot of less active members which was great! 

I am getting so excited for Christmas! We are going to borrow a christmas tree from these members that have an extra which rocks! I thought we were going to go without one this year. I freaking miss you guys especially during the holiday season. I can't wait to Skype you in 25 days! That is going to be SWEET! 

Love you,

Jacky Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment