Monday, December 28, 2015

Week #22

Hey Mom! 

So Stacy and John are doing really great! Stacy is totally ready for baptism and John is going to need probably a lot more time mostly because of the word of wisdom. They both have a great desire to follow Christ so it is really easy to teach them. We also found an amazing new investigator! His name is eric and I will tell you more about him on Friday when we skype because we don't have much time to email today. I am SOOOOOOO happy that you found sparky (our turtle)! That guy is a legend! I am convinced that he is going to live forever! 

My ankle is doing okay but during a lesson yesterday my ankle was really tight so I popped it which turned out to be a very bad idea... My ankle now hurts more but not as bad as it did when I first rolled it. I hate my physical body. Can't wait to have a perfected body after I am resurrected. 

I really don't have much to talk about because I will be seeing you on friday and will get to talk to you so I guess I will just see you then. I am planning on anywhere from 4-6 pm my time. I will call you friday morning to get it figured out.

I love you so much Mom and CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU!!!

Love,
Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment