Monday, January 23, 2017

Week #76

Hi Mom! 

This week was great! We didn't get to meet with Terri and Eric but we have an appointment scheduled with them on Saturday. We stopped by this last week and most of the people there were still working. They all have Saturday off so we should be able to teach them all then. They're so awesome! I love that family!

We're meeting with Traci and Joshua again tomorrow. I don't know if I told you about them. We met them through tracting. They're so awesome! Joshua is about 16 or so and Traci is his Mom. They both have a strong faith in Christ and a sincere desire to come closer to him. They've been reading the Book of Mormon and are loving it! I love teaching them!

We found out this last week that Yvette lives in the neighboring ward... We've been meeting with her at her parent's home which is in our area, but we had to hand her over to the other Elders this week. I'll take a picture with her soon and send it to you. I realized that I need to start taking pictures with people because my time here is almost up! 

We haven't met with Lauren recently. We have an appointment set up for this Saturday! Stoked to finally teach her again! She's so ready to receive the gospel, we're just working on getting her a baptismal date. 

We also have an appointment set up with Anthony tomorrow. We're planning on starting to read the Book of Mormon with him to help him stay strong as he strives towards baptism. I really hope that he'll decide to be baptized soon. He's more than ready! He loves the gospel and knows he needs to live it. 

Those are all the progressing investigators we have right now. Hopefully we can meet with more of them this week! 

I'm super excited to be staying in Shaker Heights! There is so much for me to do here! I love this area and I love the work! Hope you have a great rest of the week! 

Love,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment