Monday, August 1, 2016

Week #53

Hey!!!

We had a good week this week! I guess I'll just jump right into how our investigators are doing.

So we noticed something terrible this week. We were looking at our map of our area and we realized that Dejah is out of our area and in the sister's area! Still in the ward but just out of where we are supposed to be. We were pretty upset about it but when we talked to the sisters they just told us to keep her! Super glad we get to keep teaching Dejah. She's still doing great! She understands the gospel really well and has a sincere desire to find out if it's true. She wasn't able to make it to church this week. Her Mom for whatever reason didn't want her going but hopefully she'll be able to next week. 

Anthony is doing so great! We were having a hard time contacting him this week which was frustrating but while we were out talking to people around his house, we saw Anthony walking his dog. We ran over to him to talk with him and he was so happy to see us. He has been reading the Book of Mormon like crazy and feels like it is true so we set a baptismal date with him! He was really excited by the invitation. He has a long way to go and he knows that but I know that he'll reach the date we set with him. He is going for the 17th of September. I'm pretty stoked about Anthony! He's amazing.

We really don't have any other investigators. We've been doing a ton of finding this week which is always fun. I love going and talking to people. There are a lot of people that aren't interested at all so my goal is to make them laugh. It makes finding so much more fun and enjoyable. 

The ward here is great! I don't know if I mentioned last week but they are all really excited to do missionary work. We had a member call us today and tell us he has a lady that he wants us to go and teach with him this week so I'll let you know if anything comes from it. 

Anyway, everything is just fine and dandy here. I love this area and all the missionaries in this zone. 

I can't believe Bennett is a senior and Cooper is a freshman! That freaks me out! I love you guys a lot though! Super weird to me that school is about to start! Time goes by way to fast! Love you guys.

Love, 

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment