Monday, August 15, 2016

Week #56



Hi Everyone!! 

I can't believe that Bennett is starting mission Prep! That's so great! I'm sure that he'll love it. I feel like it was just yesterday that I started going to mission prep. Good memories there. 

That will be fun to have Hannah and Ryan and Noah around for a good amount of time! 

Had a really great week this week especially with Anthony! He is doing so amazing! He is so willing to give up everything he needs to in order to be baptized. He told us this last week how he knows that the Book of Mormon is true and that he knows he needs to be baptized, but he just isn't ready yet. He's doing really great though.

The rest of our investigators aren't really progressing right now. Dejah is having a really hard time believing in the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. She believes that she just needs the Bible so we're working with her to help her realize that the Book of Mormon helps to strengthen our faith in Christ. She's moving on Wednesday to go to college so we'll try to get the missionaries over there to meet with her.

This week we've had some intense rain storms! One of the nights after we got home, we looked outside and it was raining harder than I had ever seen before! So out of instinct, being from Arizona, I sprinted outside and ran through the rain and within 15 seconds I was soaked all the way through! Rain is the best!! 

I talked to Elder Brewer a couple of weeks ago and he said that Parker isn't progressing really well, so I don't think that he has a baptismal date. Bob, however, does have a baptismal date and has been to church at least 3 times now which is awesome! Ashland is such a great place and they're doing awesome there. 

Love you so much Mom! Glad you're excited about having your only grandbaby near you! Should be fun! I can't believe you're a grandma! That's super weird! Love you!!!! Have a great week!

Love,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment