Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Week #88

Hi Mom!! 

This week was so much fun! Elder Ellsworth and I are having a great time together! He's a great kid! I think that he is the least home sick person I have ever met! He's 21 and is from Utah. He has already spent many years away from home so he's pretty well adjusted to that aspect of the mission. He's one of the most energetic people I've ever met haha! He's sometimes hard to keep up with! I love it! We work so unbelievably hard. We've been doing tons of finding. Elder Ellsworth has been getting the hang of contacting and tracting. It's so fun to see him grow and change! it reminds me so much of when I was being trained. But like I said, we get along really well and have a blast together!

As far as investigators go, we have been struggling with meeting all of them. We still get to see Caroline pretty frequently but other than that, it's pretty spotty. Caroline is doing great! We're working on getting her to read more consistently from the Book of Mormon. We're taking it slow with her. She's going through a hard time right now but hopefully, we can help her eventually work towards baptism. 

Robert is doing okay. We are cracking down on smoking with him. He wants so badly to live the word of wisdom but can't shake addictions. I think we're going to try and do some of the addiction recovery program with him to help him fight addiction. He's such a solid dude! 

The weather is starting to warm up so more and more people are outside. We've been talking to EVERYONE trying to find those that are prepared. We are seriously working so dang hard! I sleep like a rock every night because of how hard we're working each day. 

We went on exchanges with the zone leaders yesterday we had a great pillow talk. That's just when we talk as we lay in bed. We stayed up and talked way too long! We didn't get to sleep until 2:30 in the morning! I was so dead the next day. I now firmly believe that red bull was a divinely inspired creation. Without it, I wouldn't have gotten through the day! 

I'm excited to be with Elder Ellsworth. We are going to make this area blow up! It's going to be sweet! 

Love you so much mom! You're the best! Thanks for helping me out with school! 

Love,

Jack



No comments:

Post a Comment