Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week #95

Hi Mom!

I loved talking to you guys on Sunday! It reminded me of how much I love you guys! I can't wait to see you all in 2 months! Hopefully these next 2 months will go by just as fast as the last 2! I'm definitely going to work hard until the end! I have worked too hard my whole mission to just give up now. Plus, there are people to be taught here in Sandusky! 

Elder Ellsworth is doing pretty good after his call home! I feel like he got back into the groove of things a lot faster than I did. He seemed happier after talking to them and was more energized for the work. He's awesome! Hopefully we'll get to stay together another transfer! I don't want to have to adjust to a new area or a new companion! 

I remember that 6th grade field trip! That was so much fun! I'm sure Liza will love it, especially since you're going to be there with her! I'll be excited to hear how it goes! I'll also be excited to hear where Bennett is going on his mission! I wonder what the deal is with that???? Hopefully he gets it soon! 

This week, we got to talk with Jordan some more. He's doing pretty good! Yesterday we got to talk to him a little bit more about our purpose. He was telling us that earlier this week he was pondering on what it would be like to become a mormon and raise his family as such. He told us that it scared him to death, especially to think of himself as a clean cut, non-swearing man. It was very cool to hear that he is actually thinking about it. He recognizes something special about what we're teaching but he definitely hasn't figured out what it is yet. He just needs to read the Book of Mormon to find out for himself! He's doing so good! We're also going to start the 12 step ARP program with him this week! I think that will help him to strengthen his testimony of the Word of Wisdom before we even teach it! 

Yesterday we found out that Robert died. We stopped by to see if we could catch him at home but he wasn't there. We talked to a guy that was outside of Robert's house and asked him if he knew anything about Robert. That was when he told us that Robert passed away last week. He didn't know how he passed. Robert was struggling with a lot! It's comforting to know that he is no longer struggling with the health problems or addictions that he had. So grateful for the Plan of Salvation!

No other updates for this week. Love you so much! Have fun on the California trip!

Love,

Jack

Boy band cover photo.

A random car Jack though was cool.

This is what it looks like when you get home and your too tire to fold your laundry!

Jackson with Bro. Baer, the ward mission leader.

Jackson realized after he got home that at some point during the day he had split out his pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment